Construction Phase Services
About our Construction Phase Services:
- PROVIDE PROJECT COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PRIME CONTRACTORS
- Establish site organization, including work and storage areas.
- Establish job site management organization and job site procedures.
- Maintain log for job site record and maintain as-built drawings and records.
- Coordinate general conditions work to meet project requirements.
- Monitor and maintain quality control.
- Shop drawing control
- Equipment and material control.
- Provide and monitor overall progress and short interval scheduling.
- Prepare billings and progress payments.
- Conduct contractor Coordination Meetings.
- Provide coordination between contractors.
- Prepare and receive requests for information.
- Monitor and maintain safety program and procedures.
- Prepare agendas and conduct weekly safety and progress meetings.
- Prepare and distribute weekly safety and progress meeting minutes.
- Project Close-out/ Post Construction
- Provide operating and maintenance manuals
- Secure and assemble warranties or guarantees.
- Provide check-out of equipment.
- Instruct operating personnel in equipment operating and maintenance procedures.
- Assist in actual start-up of equipment.
- Coordinate completion of all punch list items.
- Implement close-out procedures and ensure requirements are met including;
a. Contractors and vendor's final payment.
b. Resolution of claims.
c. Final change orders.
d. Lien releases.
e. Final lien waivers.
- Receive warranty/guaranty work items from contractors nd monitor work to insure
satisfactory repairs in a timely manner.
- Conduct walk-through with Owner and Architect at end of one-year operation.
- Log all warranty items encountered during the first year of operation.
Nordstrom Contracting & Consulting, Corp.
9 Ingalls St
Nyack, NY 10960
Office Phone: (914) 269-4343 - Fax: (914) 269-4344